It has been a year since I found out I was pregnant, now I have a beautiful, sweet almost 4 month old little girl. It's hard to think that this sweet thing that controls my life started out no bigger than this > . <
I can fast see Rylee is turning into a very gently sweet little girl, she has the most girly girly little voice and she likes to sing and giggle. When she was around 4 weeks ond she had turned into a horrible screeming banchie, not all the time just every night between 4-7pm give or take a few hours she was horrible. Back then I thought I was living with a phsyco baby, she would scream none stop, wave her arms around she would scratch and claw me and grab my throat while I sat there and tried to feed her, she really was horrible. Anyway that all stopped somewhere around 9 weeks of age and I look at her know and would never think its the same little girl. When I feed her she cups her hand nicely and ever so gently touches me or rubs her hair through her fingers, occasionaly she stops to smile at me but most of the time she just lay's there with her eyes rolling around in her head enjoying her meal and thinking about what toys she will play with once she has finished her nom noms. She has a book that she likes me to read called "thats not my frog" and each page has a different texture that she can touch and feel, I bring her hand to the textured part of the page and she spreads her fingers right out so she can feel it all, she loves it. I think this is very clever for a 15week old baby. One thing I have noticed about her too is that she gets bored easily, she is a baby on the go and because she is not yet mobile she likes to have her toys changed around a lot so she can experience new things, of course she has her favourites but she gets frustrated at looking at the same things all the time. Which reminds me of tv, yes she watches it, and no I dont put her in front of a tv to watch but it seems no matter where she is if there is a tv in the room she will find it, although looking out a window on a windy day has the same affect as a tv. But of course last but not least her favourite toys of all is her Mummy and Daddy, they can sing and dance, they are mobile so when being carried the veiw is forever changing, they wear different colours everyday, they pull different faces and are just fun and cuddle in general, yep I think Mummy and Daddy must be her favourite toys to play with! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment