Thursday, April 14, 2011

The girl's getting big... and cuter then ever!

Oh I cant believe it has been so long since I even looked on here!!
Well so much has happened, I better be quick because Princess Rylee has been napping for 2.5 hours now and I am expecting she will be up as soon as I start this.......
Wow a lot has happend over these missing months... Rylee will be 9 months old tomorrow, she is happy and healthy, crawling around getting into whatever she can find, she has just started turning into a human vacuume cleaner now so I have to keep the floors cleaner then clean because if its there 'she will find it and eat it'.
Honestly though I could not wish for a better baby, we went through a rough patch around 4 months where I had to stop bfeeding becuse she wasnt gaingin weight and was very hungry I just couldnt keep up with her and then rest of my life, but then a month after starting on bottles she started sleeping through the night... Bliss.... she did this for a month at 5 months old until she hit 6 months and started rolling in her sleep!! That was not so good for poor old mummy!! A few times I gave in and took her to bed with me just so I could hold her and prevent her form rolling, that way we all got sleep!! Then the rolling stopped and the coughing started... not sure what that was but it lasted weeks and it ment that she would choke in her sleep and I had to run to save her!!
Now all of that is over so I cant complain, she is a happy girl thats for sure, actually I have never known a baby to laugh and smile as much as she does, hmmm even when she is cranky and tired she still finds things to laugh at!! She is a funny girl! :-)
So at almost 9 months of ages Rylee is getting around like a bit of a slug how is slowly developing legs.... and you wouldnt know slugs could move so fast!! She is about to pop her first toofy peg any day now which can give her a bit of grief at times! :-( But she can usually find the funny side to it anyway! ;-) And although she hasnt got the crawl down pat yet she is already attempting climbing and cliff hanging (haning off the edge of the bed, change table, couch... wherever she is at the time) it is a dangerous sport for a little girl but she has no fear she see's an edge and goes for it, lucky so far for her Mummy or Daddy are always there to gently lower her upsidown to the ground! 
Wow I cant believe I have managed this much so far and still no awake Rylee....
I might try add some pics since it has been so long!!
Here she is around 6.5 months old, enjoying her banana and rice breaky! :-)
Now isnt this just the cutest thing you have ever seen!?? Rylee after her morning bottle, around 7 months old! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment