Saturday, January 21, 2012

Growing baby, growing belly.....

Ok so it's been a really long time. Something I sort of forgot to mention in my last post was that when Rylee was 6.5 months old I found out I was pregnant!! When I was 5 month pregnant we went on a family holiday for a week to Bali, Rylee was 10 months old and not walking yet. Her favorite thing about Bali was riding an Elephant. Which she fell sleep on.
Rylee's first birthday we had a little party at grandma's house with few family & friends. The day after her birthday she had 3 top teeth come through, & she didn't even cry!
The next couple of months were hard for mummy as my belly got bigger and so did Miss Rylee, who started walking when she was 13 months old. Once she was walking she never looked back!!
As for my growing belly... I was determined to have a September baby even though I was due on Oct 4th.

Sorry it was short & sweet. I will try add some pics when I get around to it..... Maybe even a video! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment