Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ruby's & Saphire's

While I'm here I best tell you why I wanted a September baby & what happened.....
Well Rylee was born in July. July birth stones a ruby. September birthstones a Saphire. October birthstones an opal.... I prefer Saphire's over Opals!! Seems like a good enough reason to me! ;-)
And we did it! I was determined to have a September baby and so I woke up on September 30th and just knew it was the day! After spending the morning shopping (yes while in labour) I went home, packed my bags & headed to the hospital around 6pm. By 7pm I was in the labour room getting myself comfy in a nice warm blow up birthing pool. Where I stayed until after my baby was born at 9.56m. So what did we have??? You guessed it, as I pulled the new person out of the water had a look to see "who do we have here?" "it's.... Another Rylee!!" :-D
Actually we got ourselves an Evie! Another sweet little girl Evie!!:-)
Two little princesses. I couldn't be any happier........
And what does Rylee think of her little sister Evie???
Only that Evie is the cutest little sister ever, she likes to hug Evie & blow her kisses! :-)
And what does Evie think of her big sister Rylee???
Only that Rylee s the coolest big sister, she likes to blow bubbles at her big sister & saves the biggest smiles for her too. :-D

Now Evie is very different to Rylee, she is a complete mummy's girl. She is very active & at only 6 weeks old she was already rolling from her back to her side. Now we have one of each. Rylee the Daddy's girl & Evie the mummy's girl. We live them both to bits either way. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment